What is there to do in Jamaica (Negril)?

Old Jan 26, 2012, 9:34 am
Original Poster

What is there to do in Jamaica (Negril)?

My cousin wants to get married in Jamaica. I am debating on attending it. I should attend it, but with him asking for us to pay for everything out of our pocket I am taking some time to decide if it is even worth it. Presently he is coming up with a $1600 price tag including air fare at supposedly an all inclusive resort.

So I have to ask...what is there to do in Jamaica at an all inclusive resort in Negril? I am not sure where he is staying yet, but here are the only things I can think of doing in Jamaica

-try Caribbean jerk
-ride a jet ski/spend a day at the beach
-look at karst land formations....
-marijuana tour?

As you can see I can't picture a whole lot to do in Jamaica.........so I ask you...the experts. What is there to do in Jamaica? What have you done there to make it a fun trip? Is there anything you should definitely do?

Also what is included at an all inclusive resort? Activities? Jet ski time? Is it free cheap liquor and you pay for it top shelf liquor?/ Is the food chicken fingers and fries kind of food or what?

Last edited by factory81; Jan 26, 2012 at 9:40 am
Old Jan 27, 2012, 7:57 am

Love Negril. So much to do. I usually stay at a place called White Sands Resort. Its cheap, like $60 a night right on the beach down a half mile from the all inclusives. Things to do:

Ricks
Plenty of live reggae party's right on the beach every night
Largest Club in the Caribbean -The Jungle
XXX Strip Club- Crazy Live sex shows
Great local food
West End
Seven Mile Beach
And plenty of others. If you like nightlife & Reggae than this is it.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
Ricks is cool, brings some Ball U t Shirts down and sell them, trade red stripe for Coors 2 for one on the beach...

Kick back, Ganga might be stickey.....so enjoy the tea...

Nigrill Beach club ask for Ken McNeal...No Problem I like the Hobby Cats...and the sand..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.