Thank you for starting this!

Old Oct 28, 19, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Thank you for starting this!

I'm glad you started this. I do admit to being a little bothered by what I'm doing to the environment by my strictly recreational flying, even though I carefully recycle wherever I am and genuinely try to do other things right.
Old Oct 29, 19, 11:00 am

Programs: AA - EXP
Plus one from me.

Excited to see how this creative community can help with my concerns.
Old Nov 2, 19, 7:12 am

Programs: MH Platinum/ OW Emerald
I'm not concerned about the "effect my flights have on the environment". I'm only concerned about the terrible overpopulation of the world, which is by FAR the most harmful human impact on the environment. Since I do not have kids I feel I'm more than entitled to fly as I please. I won't consider the environment a second when deciding to fly.
Old Nov 14, 19, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by quinzinho View Post
I'm not concerned about the "effect my flights have on the environment". I'm only concerned about the terrible overpopulation of the world, which is by FAR the most harmful human impact on the environment. Since I do not have kids I feel I'm more than entitled to fly as I please. I won't consider the environment a second when deciding to fly.
I just stumbled on this forum. Not sure its necessary but its here so, anyway

I am like you, I don't consider the environment a second when I fly BUT not for the reason you state. Overpopulation is a problem, but its not the USA that is the major problem. A family of three or four could be better for the environment than one person who has certain travel patterns. You can't say just because someone has a kid or two that you are better for the environment than they are.

Search this Thread