Transfer Points to Wyndham or Choice?

Old Jun 8, 2024, 9:23 am
44C
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (OW EME), Hyatt Globalist
Transfer Points to Wyndham or Choice?

I'm a Chase / Hyatt guy when it comes to using miles to book hotels but helping out a friend with C1 miles to spend.
Looking to book a couple of hotel nights in Florida and minimizing points per night is more important than finding a nice hotel.
Any input is appreciated.
Old Jun 8, 2024, 11:14 am

Have you looked at available redemption where they will be staying...? Probably a good place to start.
Old Jun 15, 2024, 5:29 am

Sometimes you can achieve really good value when using points to book Wyndham/Choice--particularly when few options in the area exist. For example, I used Wyndham points to stay in Jackson Hole and West Yellowstone last summer. While Jackson has a number of chains (Marriott, Hilton, etc.), dynamic pricing makes their value marginal. However, I was able to book the Days Inn - West Yellowstone and Super 8 - Jackson Hole for fantastic value, as they still have a fixed reward chart (similar to Hyatt's). Yes, they were a Days Inn and Super 8, but their rates were also over $340 a night.
44C likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.