Refund to Capital One Virtual Card?

Old Jun 5, 2024, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Refund to Capital One Virtual Card?

Hello all, does anyone have any experience with refunding to the original payment of method, when the payment used is a C1 Virtual card set up through the app?

If it matters, the vendor I am dealing with is Amazon. Idk if Amazon has not processed the refund yet (even though they said it should have happened by now) or it's some kind of hiccup because I used C1 Virtual Card for the payment. Just want to see if there's anyone has had experience with refunding to C1 Virtual card.

Thank you.
Old Jun 8, 2024, 1:39 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
It will flow back to your attached "regular" card assuming the original virtual card charge appeared on your "regular" card statement.
happychic likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2024, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by rasheed
It will flow back to your attached "regular" card assuming the original virtual card charge appeared on your "regular" card statement.
Amazon took a while to refund but it finally showed up on my C1 account. Thank you for responding!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.