Persistence of Venture X Extended Warranty?

Old Apr 15, 2024, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Persistence of Venture X Extended Warranty?

Do you still need to have the venture x currently to claim coverage on the extended warranty or as long as you registed the product when you had the card you would be covered.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 1:41 pm

This is the language in the guide to benefits (bolding is my edit):
These benefits are provided to eligible cardholders at no additional cost. The terms and conditions contained in this Guide to Benefits may be modified by subsequent endorsements. Modifications to the terms and conditions may be provided via additional Guide to Benefits mailings, statement inserts, statement messages or electronic notification. The benefits described in this Guide will not apply to cardholders whose Accounts have been suspended or cancelled.
nsx likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.