Combining Rewards from multiple C1 cards

Old Jan 21, 2023, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by nall
For someone who has a VX, are there any other C1-issued cards (whose points I can combine with my VX) with good signup bonuses?
I saw a point transfer feature on the VX website. It was not a family "pooling" feature, but transfer between accounts owned by the same person. So there must be other cards with compatible points.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
For someone who has a VX, are there any other C1-issued cards (whose points I can combine with my VX) with good signup bonuses?
https://www.capitalone.com/credit-ca...oaAncLEALw_wcB
Old Jan 24, 2023, 12:04 am

I appreciate but this link does not list all cards with points that can be combined and the publicly listed offers are sometimes (often?) not the best.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 8:49 am

Spark Miles
Old Jun 17, 2024, 12:52 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
P3 has Venture card. P2 has VentureX and Spark 2x Miles business card.

Can the miles in P3's Venture card be combined into P2's Venture X or Spark 2x Miles card?

I want to find out if it is possible before I ask P3 to call.

Thank you.
Old Jun 28, 2024, 2:27 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Question CSR unable to move miles Venture > Venture (spouses)

Last night my wife and I tried to move miles from her card to mine. After hearing a "that's strange!" utterance from the CSR, he started the process over from the top. After a second failure ("system won't let me") we were advised to call back at a future date to try again. Any similar experiences or guesses at an explanation?
Old Jun 30, 2024, 8:36 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Tried again the next day and the CSR said the system could not find the account number we gave her. So once again we had to start over from the top. For some mysterious reason on this fourth try it finally worked. \_(ツ)_/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.