Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 6, 2022, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access directory: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...lounge-network

There are separate threads discussing the Capital One branded lounges in the Flyertalk Airline Lounges forum:

IAD (Baltimore Washington)

DFW (Dallas Fort Worth)

DEN (Denver)

Effective January 1, 2025, Venture and Spark Miles cardholders will no longer receive complimentary lounge access. You will have 2 complimentary visits to Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges to use by December 31, 2024. Venture and Spark Miles cardholders can access Capital One Lounges at a special rate of $45 for themselves and their guests.

All other cardholders & non-customers can enter at the standard rate of $65.

​​​​​​​Source: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...al-one-lounges

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2021, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by Nagasaki Joe
Thanks. I can confirm myself that it works - I just did it successfully. I expect they will revoke it in a year or two, but it's an amazing benefit for now.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 11:44 pm

A question for anyone who can answer - to use the $28 credit, do you need to present the credit card or just a Priority Pass?
Old Nov 16, 2021, 12:22 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by m907
A question for anyone who can answer - to use the $28 credit, do you need to present the credit card or just a Priority Pass?
Just your PP card.

Pro tip: It usually helps to tell your server that you will be using PP.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 6:10 pm

Additional authorized users are issued their own card number (like AmEx platinum). This allows each AU to register for their own Priority Pass.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 12:01 pm

Has anyone had an issue signing their AU up for Priority Pass? I was able to sign up with my card just fine, but when I try to set up my husband's AU card, I get "That information doesn't match our records. Please try again...".
Old Nov 18, 2021, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by TinyTinkMom
Has anyone had an issue signing their AU up for Priority Pass? I was able to sign up with my card just fine, but when I try to set up my husband's AU card, I get "That information doesn't match our records. Please try again...".
I had no issues signing up my 3 AUs for their priority pass accounts/cards.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by TinyTinkMom
No issue setting up my wife's AU account.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:24 am

Programs: DL, WN, B6, Marriot, IHG

Originally Posted by disloyalty
Get the 100k points then transfer for program of choice and enjoy the 15 free entrys into the lounges ,dining credits...
It's to my understanding that it's unlimited, as PP is provided by Visa through it's Infinite product. Where did you read that it's only 15?

Last edited by Boogywoogy; Nov 22, 2021 at 4:29 am
Old Nov 22, 2021, 7:53 am
Suspended

I should have said entrants or people . Primary card holder +2 x 4 authorized users +2 for each so same 395 annual fee lots of access to lounges dining credits ,spa visits should derive north of 5 figure value if used properly . A nice way to beat food and drink inflation but yes the portal is awful ,no 5x ,categories without it but if you travel this is a great card from predatory loan company that exploits the poor . The perks and the card will stick as they are known as a low rent company unlike citi,chase,amex . Trip delay and cellphone coverage have been profitable on other cards just pay your card off in full and this card is going to lose capital one a ton . Few business travelers will use this portal costing crap 1 money as they will lose on commissions. Premium fares due not price out correctly nor can you book hertz or sameday fares. It would have been nice if the portal integrated with the hotel collection for infinite perks.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:27 am
Suspended

I don't think the lounges will be that crowded because despite the value of the card the amex name is considered luxury to the brand aware . If it does become crowded priority pass lounges and dining offer options. If you spend a lot with csr and amex plat you can you can really rackup the points and save on amex offers but with cap 1 you have an essentially free card that gets you 15 total people into the clubs . I noticed a brave pg writer listed that perk and summarily cap 1 must have told them to remove that article..
"Shutup and dribble " you could say.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 6:33 pm

Has anyone received their physical priority pass cards? We had applied for physical cards (4 including AU cards) on Nov 15. None have arrived yet even though it said 5-7 business days.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:24 am

Programs: DL, WN, B6, Marriot, IHG
Originally Posted by atsc
Has anyone received their physical priority pass cards? We had applied for physical cards (4 including AU cards) on Nov 15. None have arrived yet even though it said 5-7 business days.
It's probably a supply chain/high demand issue, like with the issuing of the Venture X cards.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 7:13 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold

Mine is going to be delivered today (I have USPS insights so can see what mail I'm getting).

I applied for a physical card as soon as it was possible for my entry to go through.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by BThumme
Mine is going to be delivered today (I have USPS insights so can see what mail I'm getting).

I applied for a physical card as soon as it was possible for my entry to go through.

Good to know! I hesitated for 2-3 days after the applications opened up. Hopefully, this means that we are 2-3 days away from receiving ours. I have also been checking USPS Informed Delivery for last few days.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 6:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Good to know! I hesitated for 2-3 days after the applications opened up. Hopefully, this means that we are 2-3 days away from receiving ours. I have also been checking USPS Informed Delivery for last few days.
For what it's worth, I used the mobile app's card at several airports over the last week and had no problems using it there. You know you can do that, right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.