Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asiana livery?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2000, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Asiana livery?

What is this Asiana livery that seems to have vanished after only six weeks in use?

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=85249

Dorian
Old Jun 14, 2000, 10:11 am

Programs: BA GGL, FPC Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Leased aircraft that has now been repainted?
Old Jun 14, 2000, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Yes, I recall seeing this plane at YVR last winter (? memory's a bit fogged) and thought it strange at the time, but also logical since Cdn had to replace its DC10 fleet quickly with 767ERs. By the way, the two DC10s parked at YEG for several months have now been moved. One is gone (may be the plane I noticed parked at a YVR hanger on the Richmond side of the airport two weeks ago) and the other was parked by the SPAR maintenance hanger at YEG, also two weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.