Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STICKERS

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2000, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Black and Platinum all over....
STICKERS

email me at
[email protected]
Old May 2, 2000, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Black and Platinum all over....
sorry - I meant to put this into another string - please disregard
Old May 2, 2000, 5:02 pm
ALW

If you want, I think you should be able to delete the whole thread. Go to the first message, choose "edit", and then look for a checkbox that says, "delete this message". If you're the originator I think this wipes out the thread.

Welcome to flyertalk!

[Okay, now I'm confused. I was going to delete my post after I noticed the poster's email address in his message. But I couldn't do it.

There's a note on the edit screen that says, "Only forum leaders (Administrator, Moderator) or the person that posted this message may edit this message (and only registered users may edit/delete posts) Note: Only forum leaders may delete posts."

I thought I could delete my own posts!]

[This message has been edited by Andrew Webber (edited 05-02-2000).]
Old May 2, 2000, 5:55 pm
formerly ssw207

Programs: BAGld, JLJGC, TK*G, EK-G, HH Dia,IHG Amb-PE, Bonvoy Gd, Shangrila DM
Andrew,

Got you email, but the system apparently only allows deleting of posts by admins and leaders.. I tried lots of times already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.