Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Canadian Airlines Plus
Reload this Page >

Designing the perfect airline, CP flyers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2000, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat

Alright. I declare a moratorium on all the carping and .....ing we've all been guilty of over the past few months as we have witnessed changes occuring to our favourate program, be that Cdn+ or Aeroplan. We will soon be one and service equalized across both carriers. That's the reality.

So, being a new month, and also being April 3rd which is the start of the combined sked, expanded reciprocal FF program treatment, etc. I am proposing we take a positive view and each contribute to defining the epitome of service we expect both on the ground (including FF program support, etc.) and in the air. I know this is a major task -- and probably worth several million dollars in consulting fees -- but I know we are up to it.

We should consider this task in several parts:

1. From res to check-in
2. Lounges, terminals and boarding
3. Domestic Economy (we all have to sit back here at one time or another!)
4. Domestic Business/Executive
5. International Economy
6. International Business/Executive First
7. FF member support and perks at top two elite levels

You don't have to tackle these all at once, but let's see what we can come up with over the month as a standard for Robert Milton and the guys to meet for us.

Who's game? I suggest Aeroplan/AC fanatics use the AC forum, Cdn+/CP fanatics the CP forum.
Old Apr 4, 2000, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Since everyone is addressing this on the AC forum posting, I will officially close this one, but refer you to the AC postings which will get under way in a week or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.