Wiki Posts
Search

Magazine

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2000, 9:35 am
MD
Original Poster

Magazine

I just saw in AC website that the April issue of the Canadian inflight magazine will be its last, to be replaced by Enroute. As I have never been a fan of Enroute, and always liked Canadian's offering, I do hope that Milton and friends take the best of both, and not simply trash everything that CP has done in this area.

Not that it makes much difference - on a long flight I need lots of other things to do as well.
Old Feb 23, 2000, 10:34 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Actually Enroute has gotten a lot better over the last 6 months to a year. I thought Canadian's inflight magazine had been severely handicapped for the last while.
Old Feb 26, 2000, 6:47 pm

Programs: BA GGL, FPC Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
On less thing to occupy 10 minutes of my first flight on CP each month.

It's not as dramatic a change as the livery or the schedule--but it is one more distinction eroded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.