Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Canadian Airlines Plus
Reload this Page >

Flying CP with AIRMILES Reward Miles.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2000, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Has anyone flown CP with AIRMILES that you earned when you shop at The Bay or fill up at Shell?

I have flown twice return (in L class). I'm planning to go again. Can you earn Cplus points for this type of "reward" travel?

Does anyone know the order of fare classes for cheapest to most expensive in "Cattle Class" on CP?
Old Feb 11, 2000, 2:06 pm

My mom flew last year to the Yukon on an Airmiles reward ticket and could not earn any kind of mileage with it. The fare class on the ticket has a big LMREWARDS code written on it.

As a side note, people can still use Airmiles (which has a much better reward chart starting this year) for flights within Canada. Airmiles will put you on Air Canada if no Canadian flights are available.
Old Feb 11, 2000, 3:07 pm

ITN came up with these:
Cheapest L K V N M H B Q Y Most Expensive

There are actually subcategories for many of these. And there are probably some that don't show.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.