Wiki Posts
Search

Gift from Canadian

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 1999, 12:28 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Gift from Canadian

Just received a pack in the mail from CP containing a leather card holder made by roots with Canadian logo on it. A very nice surprise. It said that it's a appreciation for being a GOLD member. (I am a Plat since last month)... So wondering did anyone get the same thing? Do EP gets different things?

Regards,
Empress
Old Dec 20, 1999, 2:39 pm

Programs: AC*SE 2MM, Marriott*Plutonium Lifetime, other stuff
Not exactly the same thing perhaps, but I got 5000 points credited as a "Season's Greetings" on December 17th.

Old Dec 20, 1999, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
What did you guys do to get it? I'm gold and got nothing but I haven't actually flown on any premium fares this year (except for 3 YVR to/from LHR trips in Y)
Old Dec 20, 1999, 4:06 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

I don't fly full fare that much. However, I think it's related to your travel pattern. I've travel 70000 miles just in the last 2 1/2 months. 110000 total this year. I've never receive any "christmas gift" from CP before.

Regards,
Empress
Old Dec 20, 1999, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
My gift from Kevin Benson and crew was a silver keyring with the Cdn logo on it, and a card noting thanks for being a Gold member and flying with them through the year.

This is the second year I've received a small gift. Last year it was a certificate for a day's car rental. I've always gotten a seasonal card from Cdn as long as I've been Gold, which has been since elite tiers started.

Nice touch. Don't recall ever getting anything from Air Canada as an Elite.

We should all send Kevin and his crew at least a big thank you for getting us through another year of there being a Cdn Airlines to fly on.
Old Dec 20, 1999, 5:45 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
I recall that last year, all CPlus members who booked on via the website were sent a Starbucks coffee 3-pack Christmas box with a nice card from CPlus Interactive. It was a nice touch. I have always made sure that all family members also book and purchase their tickets via the website so we had plenty of coffee to go around in the New Year!

Now I can't wait to head home and see what I was sent for Christmas!

[This message has been edited by PointWeasel (edited 12-20-1999).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.