First complaint about CP this year

Old Nov 13, 1999, 2:40 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

First complaint about CP this year

Thought this would never come...unfortunately it did.

My first complaint about CP is about to be filed. I checked in for my YYZ-HNL flight today. Check in agent printed my boarding pass and then put the SW sticker on. Then she told me she couldn't get my CPlus number because my name didn't match ???? in which I thought weird because they used my CPlus number to make the reservation, she told me to mail it in. I told her it shouldn't happen because they used the number to make the reservation. When I got the boarding pass, the number was printed right on the boarding pass!! I told her, she just sort of looked away and say "oh!!" Meanwhile, the other half of her brain was talking to another agent leaving half of it to serve its customer.

I hope she didn't take the number out because I need these points to make EP in by the end of next week. I asked the lounge to make sure my number was still in there, he said it was and he was very helpful. He further said that she shouldn't have confused me...he took down the agent code that checked me in and promise me that she will be told about this.. Well, the points should post my the time I come back...(it usually takes 3 days).. If it is not.... anyways, I am confident it will as the lounge agent assured me...

BTW, why would she put the upgrade stickers on when she wasn't sure what kind of member I was...???

Regards,
Empress

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.