Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 1999, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

London hotels

Can anyone(maybe Ken) give me some idea as to what hotel I should stay in London. I don't want it to be t0o expensive. I want to try to get one that I can get points.

Can anyone confirm this, some hotels in London requires you to share washrrom with other people on other rooms?

One more questions, is it worth to use 75000 points to travel in J class from YYZ - LHR.
Old Apr 15, 1999, 4:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
hotels: simple question, tough problem (it is somehow like saying please give me, without knowing any of your preferences, a hotel tip for New York). what is your budget and for when is your trip, and whereabout do you want to be in London?

yes the do have washroom - don't you in your place? (and some times they - the British - even share them, they are real gentlemen).
Old Apr 15, 1999, 4:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
and here is a simple answer on the question if it is worth 75'000 points? NO. N.America-LHR fares are often the cheapest prices you can get - use your points for costly flights and earn more points/miles on pricy longhaule flights.
Old Apr 15, 1999, 5:03 pm
Original Member

Stay at the Inter-Continental Mayfair. Usually not too expensive, and very very nice, in a perfect location for tourist activities!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.