Wiki Posts
Search

Season's Greetings Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 1998, 1:59 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Season's Greetings Bonus

I'm a President's Gold member, and wonderful thing just arrived in the mail today!

Canadian Plus sent me a "Season's Grettings" card, with a lithogram insert reading: "As an expression of our thanks, 10,000 Canadian Plus bonus points have been placed in your account."

The card they sent was even better: "Every so often, we like to recognize a few special people like you, by thanking you for flying with us in 1998, and saying we're looking forward to seeing you next year. So thank you from all of us at Canadian Plus. Joy to you and yours this holiday season. (Watch for some exciting things in the new year. Changes are in the air)"

This is one of the nicest things I have ever recieved from an airline. Bravo Canadian!

? What are these "exciting things" they talk of? Perhaps the new livery and uniforms they've been working on for a bit, or it might be OneWorld!
Old Jan 1, 1999, 6:51 pm
Original Member

A question...

What upgrade stickers come with the Presidents' Gold package?? The ones I get with Presidents' Club carry numerous restrictions which make upgrades virtually unattainable.

By the way, what are you studying at Queen's?
Old Jan 5, 1999, 11:33 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Gold upgrade stickers allow upgrades from any economy (paid) fare but NOT "Z" fares. (Eg. Travel Cuts, other such contract fares).

I'm a Political Science major at Queens! Thanks for asking!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.