Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Competition for YVR and YXX: Bellingham's back

Competition for YVR and YXX: Bellingham's back

Old Jul 9, 2007, 2:17 am

Programs: AC E50K
I live in Vancouver and always check airfare out of BLI when traveling to US destinations.

My last trip to Bozeman, MT, I saved $95 when flying out of BLI instead of YVR on AS (Horizon Air metal). Saving: US immigration inspection fee, US Agriculture inspection fee, GST, YVR AIF. Parking at BLI US$9/day. Additional saving: fill up the car before coming back. Crossed the border at Pacific Crossing during "non-peak" hour (1 pm Tuesday), only 2 cars in front of me.
Old Jul 9, 2007, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by robsawatsky
Note that technically a Canadian resident is not permitted to drive a US plated rental car across the border, your results may vary.
Yup, a Canadian plated car has been arranged with the rental company.

Now whether they follow through or not is a different story.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 9:07 am
ALW

Allegiant has a promotion until 7pm (Mountain) tonight. R/T to Phoenix, outbound at their regular price, return for $13.

Includes Bellingham.

=aw

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.