Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ International Arrivals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2021, 4:48 pm
m.y

Programs: AC 75k, Marriott Titanium
Arrived at YYZ T1 at 7:40am, there was no one in the immigration hall, went out the door in 5 minutes!
illico likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:47 am

Arrived YYZ in T1 at around 4:30 PM Saturday, November 13th and went through customs for connecting passengers. Was out of the plane and to D gates in 20 minutes!
KDS777 likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 9:49 pm
formerly willbbiddy

Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
You will need a PCR test to be admitted into Canada. T3 has no in-transit area and you are overnighting. To avoid this you must fly AC/UA and arrive and depart from T1. Otherwise anyone could just book a dummy or hidden city connection and just stay in Toronto.
This is all on AC metal and in T1. What are my overnight options?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:11 am

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
You can always check the ARRIVALS on the official YYZ website to gauge congestion.

I'm sitting here now in T3 after clearing in 20 minutes through T1 from door open in the 787 to walking out of customs.

Landed at 450 AM and the next flight from New Delhi was landing at 530 or so.......nothing else around so no problem at all. Very efficient just like pre-covid.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 7:36 am

Programs: AC SE
With some international travel coming up, I'm eager to hear other people's experiences arriving at YYZ, especially as testing increases...
Old Dec 11, 2021, 3:38 pm
m.y

Arrived at T1 Tuesday 10pm from the US, there were no waits. CBSA agent did not ask to see my COVID test nor ArriveCan app.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by m.y
Arrived at T1 Tuesday 10pm from the US, there were no waits. CBSA agent did not ask to see my COVID test nor ArriveCan app.
The test was checked during your check in.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TheCanuckian
With some international travel coming up, I'm eager to hear other people's experiences arriving at YYZ, especially as testing increases...
I will report my coming Tuesday evening YYZ T3 non-US arrival experience when it happens. (If it happens)
TheCanuckian likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 6:39 pm
m.y

Originally Posted by tentseller
The test was checked during your check in.
Last time the CBSA agent did ask to see COVID vaccination proof and they've always checked ArriveCan in my past experiences.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by m.y
Thanks!
Old Dec 13, 2021, 12:09 pm

Any experiences regarding the arrival testing at YYZ? Especially the return-times for the test results are of high interest. I'm planning a 6-day-stay and just don't want to spend 50% of that in quarantine...
Old Dec 14, 2021, 1:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by poso231
Any experiences regarding the arrival testing at YYZ? Especially the return-times for the test results are of high interest. I'm planning a 6-day-stay and just don't want to spend 50% of that in quarantine...
Data point of 4 on Monday Dec 6 evening arrival at 9pm, got results Thursday Dec 9 morning.

I land YYZ Dec 14th night and will report timing of result when I get it. Planned for isolation until Friday.
TheCanuckian likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 8:18 pm

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Any experiences in last week for T3 arrivals? I arrive on DL at 230pm tomorrow. Has there been any testing waits or are they doing mostly send home tests? I’m pretty sure they will flag me for testing as I’ve been to Mexico, Brazil, France, and Germany in last 7 days.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrived Dec 14 T3 delayed CX826. Landed at 2116h. held on the plane due to crowded customs hall.
Long lineup at kiosk and see CBSA officer.
Once done picked up bags and out the door into the terminal.
Line dived into a test and no test. Showed passport decal (green) and was told I was exempted from the test.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL- PM, AA-PlatPro
I've managed to avoid connecting in YYZ for a number of years. What is the situation like in T3 for connections (US to domestic)? Arriving from LGA and transferring to a flight to YVR. I seem to remember you had to exit customs and go back through security etc with everyone else just checking in at YYZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.