Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vaccine Passports for Canada?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2021, 11:53 am

Programs: AC 100K SE (*G), Marriott P, SPG G, Hilton D
Originally Posted by Finkface
Yeah, I have done that form with them twice now. That form is actually for reporting an “incorrect dose” and a supervisor tried it as the best shot. She even got Records on the phone. It doesn't work. It will definitely have to go through Provincial Health and they haven’t figured it out yet.
So Fraser Health just called me back, their virtual nurse for COVID-19 has been chasing this issue down for me too.
They said that there is no way to do it right now (so you are correct) but that the BC CDC will have a process in place in about 2-3 weeks and it will be posted on bccdc.ca website.
This has been frustrating process indeed, they should have posted this information soon, so people aren't running in circles.
Anyways, I would wait for that information to be posted.
Finkface likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 12:09 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by spartacus81
Has anyone actually used this to enter a Covid vaccine? Are you able to submit proof of vaccination (e.g. cdc card) through this site?
I've submitted my UK vaccination record a week ago, haven't heard back from them yet. I will report back when I do.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 7:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
KTDI: Known Traveller Digital Identity

QUOTE:

"At the heart of the move to touchless travel is a trial the federal government is undertaking with the World Economic Forum and The Netherlands called the "Known Traveller Digital Identity" project, or KTDI"........

"Under the KTDI plan, a digital form of identification is created that contains the traveller's identity, boarding passes, vaccination history and information on whether they've recovered from COVID-19. Travellers with KTDI documentation would still have to face a customs officer, but all other points of contact in an airport could become touchless "

When international travel resumes, Canada's borders and airports will be very different

CBC News· Posted: Jun 12, 2021

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tra...orts-1.6061433
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:18 pm

Yeah, I have done that form with them twice now. That form is actually for reporting an “incorrect dose” and a supervisor tried it as the best shot. She even got Records on the phone. It doesn't work. It will definitely have to go through Provincial Health and they haven’t figured it out yet.
BC Form is available online now to register any vaccine you get out of province: https://forms2.gov.bc.ca/forms/conte...99AB44971881DC
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:23 pm

Programs: AC MM
Originally Posted by philelite
BC Form is available online now to register any vaccine you get out of province: https://forms2.gov.bc.ca/forms/conte...99AB44971881DC
Is there a way to access when immunized in BC. I only have the 'business card' with my 1st immunization information but can't seem to find how to access it online. I am sure it's there but I just can't seem to find it.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by yvrcnx
Is there a way to access when immunized in BC. I only have the 'business card' with my 1st immunization information but can't seem to find how to access it online. I am sure it's there but I just can't seem to find it.
You need to enrol with Health Gateway, there's a verification step, but then you can access all your info online:
https://www.healthgateway.gov.bc.ca/
yvrcnx likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:30 pm

You need to enrol with Health Gateway, there's a verification step, but then you can access all your info online:
https://www.healthgateway.gov.bc.ca/
Great, thank you so much!
Old Jun 14, 2021, 8:43 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
I got an email today from Vcr Coastal Health saying they had registered my vaccines. I had been told last week to email them with all the info but I wasn’t optimistic. We’ll see. Nothing is showing on Health Gateway so I am not sure I believe it happened. They have disappointed me too many times.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 10:58 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)

I got an email today from Vcr Coastal Health saying they had registered my vaccines. I had been told last week to email them with all the info but I wasn’t optimistic. We’ll see. Nothing is showing on Health Gateway so I am not sure I believe it happened. They have disappointed me too many times.
As suspected, it still doesn’t work. Not showing on Health Gateway and I called the person who emailed me and she said it is not showing up in our records either. She said “gee, they told us it would work this time”. So don‘t get your hopes up.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 12:23 pm

I registered for the BC Mobile Card yesterday and got the confirmation today.
My vaccination record (1st dose) also shows in the Health Gateway which is definitely more official looking that then 'business card' I received.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by CRC99
For Durham Region in Ontario you call 905-668-2020, and leave a message. They will call you back and take your health card and vaccine info.
Lastly you go to https://durham.ca/vaccinereceipt and send a copy of your vaccine receipt.
I'm done !!!
Cool, thanks, I hope Toronto's eventual process is this straightforward. Did they actually check to make sure that you live in Durham region when they called? I wonder if anyone from Ontario could just try it.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by spartacus81
Cool, thanks, I hope Toronto's eventual process is this straightforward. Did they actually check to make sure that you live in Durham region when they called? I wonder if anyone from Ontario could just try it.
If I remember they took my address and phone number.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 3:43 pm

Programs: AC*Gold50K; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; StarLux Explorer
Did you get immunized in the US? Or a first dose in the US and a second in BC?

BC Residents

Update your vaccination record here! https://forms2.gov.bc.ca/forms/conte...99AB44971881DC

This is probably the best way to satisfy the requirement of being fully vaccinated to skip quarantine.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 8:21 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
I got one Pfizer shot in Chicago about a month ago and my 2nd shot here in Ottawa yesterday. I called Ottawa Public Health today and they told me they don’t yet have a way to add records from outside the province. They told me they should have the ability next week, but I’ll believe it when it happens. It would be nice if they do something like this so I can add it online and not have to sit on hold forever!
Old Jun 17, 2021, 10:23 am
gei

They definitely do have a mechanism - COVaxON has this feature built in and is documented in a document someone shared above. The person you were speaking to likely just didn't know how to do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.