Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

travel declaration form for YYT?

Old Oct 31, 2020, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-SE, EK-G, GF-G

Folks: apologies if this is not the right forum. I'm writing on behalf of a friend based in YYC. Him and his family are planning to visit NL, and they meet the province's requirements to enter the island. Question: can anyone shed light on when and where is this travel declaration form for flights bound to YYT collected? i.e. is it collected at the departure airport? YYT? Anyone who can share their experiences of flying into YYT during covid, would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Old Nov 1, 2020, 5:07 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/indiv...avel-advice-2/ has the electronic form. I haven't done for NL, but for NB they do questioning on landing nothing before the flight departs. Basically coral everyone into a screening area before baggage claim and don't let you out of the airport if you don't qualify.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.