Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Have you flown within Canada in the last few weeks?

Have you flown within Canada in the last few weeks?

Old May 22, 20, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan, airmiles, delta, united, continental, AA, Northwest/KLM
Question Have you flown within Canada in the last few weeks?

Wondering anyone's experience with a domestic Canada flight recently? I know they take your temp and ask COVID related questions but did they ask the purpose of the trip? If they don't like the answer at the destination can they send you back? I have tickets via AC outbound and WJ inbound from YOW-YYJ-YOW early June - have had these tickets booked since last year. Both carriers have been sending schedule change notices (which I have yet to accept or reject as they now have me staying overnight both ways in one of the connecting cities which I wasn't counting on) but have not cancelled on me yet. Purpose of visit is to see our daughter in YYJ so we will be staying at her place the whole time. She lives alone and we will isolate before leaving as we don't want to bring anything to her. Just wondering if this is allowable under the "new normal". Of course we will be watching for any 2nd Wave and if things change we will definitely stay home but wondering what to expect if we proceed.
Old May 23, 20, 6:27 am

You said isolate before leaving home?
You're supposed to isolate on arrival in case you pick up something during the journey.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/05...ring-covid-19/

B.C., Alberta, and Ontario do not require Canadians to quarantine following domestic travel.

This is the travel kit you will get on AC.....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: