Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

YVR International Terminal's Only Sit-down Restaurant and Bar

Old Jan 10, 20, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

I see there's only 1 sit-down restaurant and bar in YVR's international terminal: Lift Bar and Grill. The reviews online I could see don't paint a pretty picture. Is it really that bad? I'll be having a 3 hour layover and am considering spending some time there. Anyone with any personal experiences to share?
Old Jan 10, 20, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: statusless these days
From where to where? Transit options may give you time to go landside though pickins' might be slim out there anyway.
Old Jan 10, 20, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YVR Cockroach View Post
From where to where? Transit options may give you time to go landside though pickins' might be slim out there anyway.
Arriving domestic, departing international. I know there's more choice landside; I don't really want to have to go out and then clear security again, and like the idea of relaxing and having a drink and meal right near my departure gate.
Old Jan 14, 20, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

I also am considering going to Monk's Grill @ YVR (or Stanley Park Taphouse near the B-gates, but I'm lazy and don't want to walk out of my way) if I make it to YVR via my connection in time (arriving via AC). Maybe split my time between Lift and Monk's. Thinking I might do food at Subway (due to the reports of wait time required, quality and price at the 2 other aforementioned places (couldn't find a menu online for either of those places)) and drinks at the other 2 places.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: