Reload this Page >

YVR domestic entry/exit

YVR domestic entry/exit

Old Nov 20, 2019, 8:38 pm
jix
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
YVR domestic entry/exit

12 hour layover from TYO, after clearing Canadian custom, is it possible to enter the domestic terminal with a YVR-YYZ BP and use the lounge to shower, then exit freely to go to city and come back after? I haven't flown domestic enough and can't remember if it's set up like all US airports where one can enter and exit the terminal multiple times during the day.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:26 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by jix
12 hour layover from TYO, after clearing Canadian custom, is it possible to enter the domestic terminal with a YVR-YYZ BP and use the lounge to shower, then exit freely to go to city and come back after? I haven't flown domestic enough and can't remember if it's set up like all US airports where one can enter and exit the terminal multiple times during the day.
Yes, exiting the domestic terminal at YVR and reentering is no problem. The domestic terminal is basically the same as US airport. (Certainly US departures is very different; I don't know if this would be possible from the non-US international departures area.)

From Canadian Customs, you can enter the domestic departures area without clearing security, though it involved a bus ride the one time I did it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.