Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

UA=>AC in YYZ; why can't I clear customs airside?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA=>AC in YYZ; why can't I clear customs airside?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2019, 9:51 am

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Absolute
Edit: Re-read it further - so it sounds like it's not just a a standard interline agreement, with tickets and APIS being shared, but a more significant agreement directly between UA and AC that would be needed?
Yes, it goes beyond that. There are certain operational and compliance requirements that UA would have to develop and partner with AC on, to the satisfaction of CBSA. I think it is more just a matter of time before agreements like this are put into place - both ITD and OSS started small and have been expanding gradually.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Absolute
We're just focusing on T1 here, as it's a *A terminal (plus Emirates), not T3. As far as I'm concerned as a *A flyer, T3 is a mystery I'll never experience
It might be helpful, perhaps if you said T1 at YYZ instead of YYZ as a whole, as this is not the Air Canada forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.