Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ T1 US Transborder Plaza Premium Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
YYZ T1 US Transborder Plaza Premium Lounge

Currently stuck at YYZ due to BOS still recovering from Winter Storm Harper. Noticed that the Plaza Premium Lounge at T1 US Transborder has been reopened after nearly half a year + of renovations.

Been told by the rep. that it reopened on Sunday.

It's located further down the temporary lounge a bit...between gates F53 to F51.

Still quite a small lounge, but at least everyone gets decent tables + power outlets :P
Old Jan 29, 2019, 12:48 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K
Was at walking by it last Thursday (the 24th) and there was a line-up of about a dozen people waiting to get in. It appeared that it was full, and they would not let people in until people left. I was hoping that it was substantially bigger than the old lounge, but I guess not.

(Although to be fair, there were lots of flight delays that day, and the Air Canada lounge was also bursting at the seams)
Old Jan 29, 2019, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by Toronto1970
Was at walking by it last Thursday (the 24th) and there was a line-up of about a dozen people waiting to get in. It appeared that it was full, and they would not let people in until people left. I was hoping that it was substantially bigger than the old lounge, but I guess not.

(Although to be fair, there were lots of flight delays that day, and the Air Canada lounge was also bursting at the seams)
Yeah its a very small lounge unfortunately. I'd estimate maybe 25-30 people at once.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.