Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

YYZ Plaza Premium Lounge walk-in rates

Old Jan 11, 19, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico

Do they let you in and pay for 1 hour only, and what is the rate? I'm intrested in YYZ T3 international at 7:30 am.
I saw an offer from Westjet but ist's old (2014):
It says:
Or enjoy 1 Hour lounge use for $18 + tax per guest, per visit.**
Payment required at the lounge upon entrance
** Lounge entry before 10:00 a.m. in Vancouver and Toronto or before 9:00 a.m. in Edmonton.
Offer not redeemable for cash. Coupon must be presented at time of lounge entry. One coupon per guest. Offer expires December 31, 2014.

THANKS!
Old Jan 11, 19, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ticu View Post
Do they let you in and pay for 1 hour only, and what is the rate? I'm intrested in YYZ T3 international at 7:30 am.
It says:
** Lounge entry before 10:00 a.m. in Vancouver and Toronto or before 9:00 a.m. in Edmonton.
Offer not redeemable for cash. Coupon must be presented at time of lounge entry. One coupon per guest. Offer expires December 31, 2014.

THANKS!
I haven't seen or been offered a 1 hour pass - I think the lowest I have seen is a 2 hour pass. Honestly, at that time, I'd be inclined to grab breakfast from Tim Horton's and find an empty gate area.
Old Jan 20, 19, 5:16 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Mileage Plus, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by ticu View Post
It says:

THANKS!
WestJet has a deal with them that gives a 20% of the walkup rate for showing a WestJet boarding pass. Not certain what the walkup rate is. (I get in through AMEX). It is an ok lounge, with hot food. The lounge is a bit on the small size.

Search this Thread