Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner at YVR Landside?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2018, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by lkar
We are arriving from the US around 830 pm and staying at the Fairmont in the airport. I’m looking for a reasonably priced dinner with kids. The Fairmont restaurant looks a bit too pricey. Assuming we get through customs and immigration around 9330, is there anything that is open and ok airside? The YVR website is not hugely helpful or maybe it’s user error with the website.
Just in case you aren't aware: Dinner at the JetSide bar at the Fairmont YVR is much more affordable than the Globe restaurant.

E.g. the beef burger or fish and chips would be $25. Obviously more expensive than the food court, but between the higher quality, nicer ambience, ability to earn points for your bill and ability to redeem your welcome drink certs at the same time (assuming you have status with Fairmont) it may not be such a bad deal.

The restaurants at the Fairmont may also offer a children's menu or a discount off the regular menu, though you may have to check with the property.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jasper2009
Just in case you aren't aware: Dinner at the JetSide bar at the Fairmont YVR is much more affordable than the Globe restaurant.

E.g. the beef burger or fish and chips would be $25. Obviously more expensive than the food court, but between the higher quality, nicer ambience, ability to earn points for your bill and ability to redeem your welcome drink certs at the same time (assuming you have status with Fairmont) it may not be such a bad deal.

The restaurants at the Fairmont may also offer a children's menu or a discount off the regular menu, though you may have to check with the property.
Great idea. I think I may actually have a $25 voucher or two still in my account if I could figure out how the heck to find my Fairmont log in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.