Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need opinion for accommodation

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Need opinion for accommodation

Hi.. My friends and I are planning to go for a trip to Toronto in Canada. We are planning a 2 month trip and want to visit all important tourist places in Canada. Should we get a tourist guide there? If so how much we will have to pay them?. We looked for many condominium to rent and found Mac furnished apartments http://www.macsuites.ca/. Will we get all the facilities as they mention in the site?. Does anyone know about it?
Old Feb 10, 2016, 11:53 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving to the Canada forum for further discussion. Thanks. /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Feb 10, 2016, 3:20 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus Silver, Nexus, Global Entry
It's important to realize the size of Canada - It's the second largest country in the world, by land mass. Having two months to explore is great, but if you plan to see "all of the important tourist places in Canada" you'll obviously need to leave Toronto. For example, Vancouver, and the west coast of Canada, is a 5-hour plane flight, or a 5-6 day drive. For tours, I would start with a company like Brewster.

http://www.brewster.ca/canada-vacations/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.