Wiki Posts
Search

Aer Lingus to fly DUB-YYZ Daily From April 21

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2013, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Aer Lingus to fly DUB-YYZ Daily From April 21

This will be a crowded route with Rouge going daily as well and Transat 3 or 4 times a week!
Old Jul 8, 2013, 1:14 pm

I wonder if AC might end up code sharing (in addition to rouge) since EI is one of AC's few non-*A code share partners.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 1:15 pm

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by YEG USER
I wonder if AC might end up code sharing (in addition to rouge) since EI is one of AC's few non-*A code share partners.
Doubt it. It's direct competition. And AC already has the advantage of daily flights!
Old Jul 8, 2013, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Currently showing two different flight - 1 0n Rouge and 1 on EI.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 4:06 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50k, MM
Aer Lingus has pretty lousy service - pretty much the only time I ever had to pay for a coke on an airline was a DUB-LHR flight. They seem to be in a race to the bottom with Ryan Air and I don't know if the bottom is cost or service levels.

It would be nice if AC put in J class as this is one of the few TATL routes that they serve without J class, or even premium economy, except for Thursday night YYZ-DUB and Friday morning DUB-YYZ.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 8:24 pm

Aer Lingus is flying the wet-leased 757 as well (not the A330 and J class that @lucky has done trip report on)

Either way, I look forward to some reports on the 757 to see if I should redeem BA Avios for it to Europe and transfer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.