Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > California
Reload this Page >

Any recommendations for moderately priced hotel in Morro Bay ?

Old Mar 6, 06, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

My family ( wife and 2 yr old ) are planning to spend 2 nights in Morro Bay. We are looking for a moderately priced place to stay ( as near to Ocean as possible ). I know rooms with ocean views are expensive which I cannot afford..I was looking at an average of around $75 per night and get the best out of it. The Morro Bay Travelodge looks decently priced but obviously it not really at the shore but thats fine with us...anyone stayed here ? or can recommend any good ones at the price I am looking at...Also doesn anyone know if the Best Western Tradewinds has Ocean View rooms..I have trying to reach them but I dont seem to be getting a line..

also any activities for the 2 yr old around that place?
Old Apr 21, 06, 11:01 pm

Not sure if you still need it, but...

I've had good success with clean and comfortable rooms at the Days Inn. You're not going to get 5-star amenities, of course, but the rooms are easily the equal or better than the BW San Marcos. IIRC the BW Tradewinds has views of the ocean/Morro Rock, but I've never stayed there. If you don't mind dated (think 1970's motel) the Fireside Inn has clean, comfortable, inexpensive rooms.
Old May 1, 06, 10:26 am

Programs: Leaders Club, Small Luxury Hotels Club, Starwood Gold ,Marriott Gold, Pestana Elite.
The Ascot Suites.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: