Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > California
Reload this Page >

3 free Ent'ment coupons in San Francisco

Old May 12, 04, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA

We will be stopping in SF only for one night and staying at the Fisherman's Wharf Hilton (Priceline deal). We can print 3 free coupons on the entertainment.com website which gives us lunch, dinner and one extra. We don't know the area at all but were thinking Chinatown for lunch and FW for dinner. Does anyone have this book and can recommend restaurants in those areas? Casual/family preferred to ultra-fancy, also must not be seafood only-mixed menu preferred. Any ideas for the 3rd coupon-tourist attractions? I don't suppose they have one for Alcatraz? Thanks!
Old May 17, 04, 8:05 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Gold, UA, DL, NW, Starwood and Marriott peon
Originally Posted by Tiki
We will be stopping in SF only for one night and staying at the Fisherman's Wharf Hilton (Priceline deal). We can print 3 free coupons on the entertainment.com website which gives us lunch, dinner and one extra. We don't know the area at all but were thinking Chinatown for lunch and FW for dinner. Does anyone have this book and can recommend restaurants in those areas? Casual/family preferred to ultra-fancy, also must not be seafood only-mixed menu preferred. Any ideas for the 3rd coupon-tourist attractions? I don't suppose they have one for Alcatraz? Thanks!
I don't know if it is in the Entertainment book, but Empress of China is always a good bet for Chinatown. Good views of the city too.

Search this Thread