America - USA

California

Walking to Sheraton from SAN

Old Nov 22, 22, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, Wannabe SkyWest 1K

How is the walk from SAN to the Sheraton across the street? I've walked from LAX to the Hyatt, but there's often a crossing guard on Sepulveda and others doing the same thing. Wondering if it's possible to do the same in SAN without risking your life.
Old Nov 22, 22, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, Wannabe SkyWest 1K
So I did the walk. Theres a walk sign to push to get across Harbor Island Drive. Kept my cell phone flashlight on but was no problem. Also a fast walker, wouldnt recommend for older people or families.
Old Nov 22, 22, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by PotomacApproach View Post
How is the walk from SAN to the Sheraton across the street? I've walked from LAX to the Hyatt, but there's often a crossing guard on Sepulveda and others doing the same thing. Wondering if it's possible to do the same in SAN without risking your life.
Originally Posted by PotomacApproach View Post
So I did the walk. Theres a walk sign to push to get across Harbor Island Drive. Kept my cell phone flashlight on but was no problem. Also a fast walker, wouldnt recommend for older people or families.
As you found out, there's a cross walk at the light. However, your original post didn't indicate that you were going to do it in the dark.

David

Search this Thread