Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SuperShuttle closed SMF from 10pm - 4am

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2018, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

SuperShuttle closed SMF from 10pm - 4am

I was surprised that I just tried to book a SuperShuttle from SMF and discovered that they are closed from 10pm - 4am. This appears to be something new because I've often flown into there late at night and have travelled by SuperShuttle from the airport. Anyone know why? Their vans were often quite full even late at night and there were usually multiple flights arriving late in the evening. I could understand if SMF were a ghost town late at night but I haven't found that to be the case.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 8:51 pm

I stopped using SuperShuttle when Lyft/Uber entered SMF. Similar price and much quicker service with no waiting or stops, I imagine it has cut into their business significantly.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I would also not be surprised if they have a shortage of drivers willing to work those hours for sub-par pay given the myriad of more sane hours for better pay available in the area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.