Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SocialDRV - Airport Ride Service in San Francisco and Los Angeles areas

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2016, 12:45 am
Original Poster

SocialDRV - Airport Ride Service in San Francisco and Los Angeles areas

My Family and I have been using SocialDrv www.socialdrv.com for over a year and they have been very good. You prebook your rides and the drivers are on time or come even before time and its a nonstop ride to and from the airport.

Right now they work in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Los Angeles. For instance we pay $35 each way unless its early morning or late nights when its $43 from the west side of the Silicon Valley to SJC and $55ish to SFO and this includes a 15 percent tip. Tolls ar extra.

For us its cheaper to use this service than to park at the airport and its based on a per car basis not on a per person basis and for $10 more you can get a SUV.

What you do is book the ride on SocialDrv.com(be sure to setup a Frequent Rider Account and after spending $200 you get $10 off your next ride plus your first ride you get a discount as well). They have a 2 hour cancellation policy and your ride will be refunded or you may be able to put it as a credit for your next ride. Then you will be sent a PayPal Link or you can use Square if Pay Pal Does not work where you will pay by your Credit Card or Pay Pal Account.

Anil the owner is very responsive and he has even gotten back to us at 3 AM local time from abroad when we needed a last minute ride. On one instance the driver had to cancel so Anil booked us with a driver with a SUV.

When we leave to the airport we are dropped off curb side and on the return once we get our luggage(I give our exact flight times and they track the flight) they are waiting in the cellphone lot and within 5 minutes they are curbside.

Before your ride you are e-mailed your confirmation along with a photo of your driver, car make model and license plate number along with their cell#. I like to make contact with them a day or two before which is why the send out the info. This is better than a car service for less money.

All in all please try them out. You don't have to take my word for it as they got a 5 star review on Yelp and they resolve any issues.

This has been much better than Uber or Lyft which is demand based and you can run into a problem if you are in a rush and they have had issues picking up and dropping you off curb side. I prefer SocialDrv and apparently they will do Point to Point reservations by calling or e-mailing if there are drivers available.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Moderator2; Jul 6, 2016 at 3:30 pm Reason: Minor edit by moderator after PM with OP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.