Wiki Posts
Search

How bad is Downton Sacramento traffic now

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2015, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
How bad is Downton Sacramento traffic now

I see a lot of road closures due to the stadium construction. I will be staying at the Hyatt next month. Will the noise from the construction be an issue?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 4:58 pm

There is no discernible noise from arena construction.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
I heard no noise from the construction at all. On the Other hand the Marathon this past Sunday.....

I am pretty familiar with downtown Sacramento and all I could think of was "if only the money they are wasting on that new stadium went into a downtown restoration/business improvement program instead"
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:21 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
I am pretty familiar with downtown Sacramento and all I could think of was "if only the money they are wasting on that new stadium went into a downtown restoration/business improvement program instead"
Preaaaaaach, brother!

But hey, supposedly the new arena will be a big boom for all the businesses down there... So we shall see if it all pans out for the best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.