Search

Web tool to find lowest Air Asia seats

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2008, 12:23 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Web tool to find lowest Air Asia seats

I posted this link today in another forum and thought it may be best noted here as well.

www.airasiaplus.com

It's a 3rd party site that searches a 15 day range for the route & date selected and shows lowest prices for each day. ^

Once the best day is found, you have to return to the real Air Asia website to ticket. Kinda like expertflyer for Air Asia. I love it.

enjoy,
stp
Old Nov 15, 2008, 10:25 am

Programs: Inventor of the "Eskimojito" featuring Canadian Mint/Buquebus Rowing Team
Thanks for the contribution, Sean.

Originally Posted by seanthepilot
I posted this link today in another forum and thought it may be best noted here as well.

www.airasiaplus.com

It's a 3rd party site that searches a 15 day range for the route & date selected and shows lowest prices for each day. ^

Once the best day is found, you have to return to the real Air Asia website to ticket. Kinda like expertflyer for Air Asia. I love it.

enjoy,
stp
Old Nov 18, 2008, 5:24 am

Programs: CX DM, PR PE, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Hey, this is great! Thanks Sean!
Old Nov 20, 2008, 6:44 am

Good work Sean!
Old Nov 23, 2008, 12:03 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Nothin to do with me. In fact, I don't even remember where I first heard of it... but I've been able to use it a fair bit.

The mask that discount carriers use seems to be by making the cheapest seats hard to find. While this tool isn't perfect, it has helped me do just that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.