Wiki Posts
Search

Best price CWB/GRU to Europe?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HyattDia,HiltDia,PP
Best price CWB/GRU to Europe?

I would like to offer a competition to all your flyertalk experts...

I am in Sao Paulo, Brazil until June 20th + I wish to go to Europe sometime after June 20th for the maximum of 90 days and return.

....CWB (Curitiba) or GRU (Sao Paulo) to Europe for the best price.

My best price so far is $635 usd .

I can leave anytime after June 20th, 2010 from CWB or GRU and can fly into any European city, preferred cities are:

London
Berlin
Madrid
Rome
Paris
Hamburg
Barcelona
Munich
Milan
Prague
Lisbon
Amsterdam

Coming back in 90 days.

Any airline.

If it makes a huge price difference I could use my smile miles to go anywhere in South America from brazil.
IE: Caracas etc,

One passager will be Brazilian and doesn’t have usa visa, I am not sure if Brazilians need a transit visa for travel to Europe with they are only transiting in the airport?

Last edited by cblaisd; Jun 1, 2010 at 7:23 am Reason: Edited to comply with TOS prior to move from Travel Contests to Budget Travel
Old Jun 1, 2010, 8:42 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by mrrn1977
One passager will be Brazilian and doesn’t have usa visa, I am not sure if Brazilians need a transit visa for travel to Europe with they are only transiting in the airport?
That is an EXCELLENT price ! We can't fly to Europe for that this summer

Yes, a transit visa is needed to fly via US - one reason many carriers have switched routes to bypass US in favor of northern South America cities.

EmailKid

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.