Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hostels with co-working space

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2022, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Hostels with co-working space

Anyone know of, or have, good recommendations for hostels with good, preferably free, co-working space? Looking for some new places to visit and get work done in the evening.

Was recently at a couple of hostels that offered working space and had seen a few others while searching that said they had co-working space.

Selina Hostels - Porto, Portugal - co-working space:14.99 euros day
Was only there for the weekend and did not get to use it as they were closed, some of their other locations may have the co-working space open on weekends. Not too keen on the 15 euros a day though.

Unite Hostel - Barcelona, Spain - co-working space:free
Loved this place, large lounge area to work in and a separate attached room with a couple of computers, 2 rows of open desk space with plenty of outlets and fast reliable internet.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 5:14 pm

Excellent! Thanks for sharing! We are looking at possibly doing Hostels during our travel and working spaces are a huge addition. Do these hostels have private rooms?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 2 Cups Of Travel
Excellent! Thanks for sharing! We are looking at possibly doing Hostels during our travel and working spaces are a huge addition. Do these hostels have private rooms?
Yes, but not sure how they are - I stayed in the dorms which were some of the better ones I have stayed in (EU). I prefer hostels to hotels most of the time (as a mostly solo traveler) and only get the private rooms when its a better value (price+space/furniture), or when I cant find a hostel with good lounge/work space and have a busy work day scheduled. Definitely recommend hostels if you dont usually stay in them, both for cost/location and community+events. I say that as a Hilton Gold.

Would search through different apps for the locations you are going. Ive found a lot of hostels are only listed on one service or another and, if on all of them, sometimes list a different selection of amenities for each one they are one. Hostelworld, hotels.com & google maps are the mains ones I use to search.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by random.parts
Yes, but not sure how they are - I stayed in the dorms which were some of the better ones I have stayed in (EU). I prefer hostels to hotels most of the time (as a mostly solo traveler) and only get the private rooms when its a better value (price+space/furniture), or when I cant find a hostel with good lounge/work space and have a busy work day scheduled. Definitely recommend hostels if you dont usually stay in them, both for cost/location and community+events. I say that as a Hilton Gold.

Would search through different apps for the locations you are going. Ive found a lot of hostels are only listed on one service or another and, if on all of them, sometimes list a different selection of amenities for each one they are one. Hostelworld, hotels.com & google maps are the mains ones I use to search.
Perfect! Much appreciated for the reply! I typically use HostelWorld for hostels and have had some excellent experiences in the past, particularly in Porto and Seville.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.