Wiki Posts
Search

ORY - LAS Return £175 with LEVELS

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2019, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC, BAEC, HHonors
ORY - LAS Return £175 with LEVELS

Just found this deal from LEVELS (same owners of BA IIRC). Flying between 11 Dec to 15 Dec 2019.

Doesnt seem to appear on skyscanner and momondo but is available in google flights or direct on their website.

Anyone flew with LEVELS before?

Last edited by cxboy; May 8, 2019 at 6:31 pm
Old May 11, 2019, 2:25 am
MHG

Programs: BA, SK, Accor, Carlson Rezidor
First of all please do the effort to write the airline name properly LEVEL (without "S").
It is indeed part of IAG but essentially a Spanish low cost brand of IBERIA (like Vueling whose branding I´d expect to merge with LEVEL eventually)

The price shown unlikely includes baggage/food/drinks/etc. or any other items you´d need aside from a bare seat onboard...

So, be cautious if you decide to buy that fare (and crosscheck how much add-ons you´ll need to pay in addition) and compare with other carriers what you´re ultimately going to pay in total ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.