Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a good cheap hotel in Berlin

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Need a good cheap hotel in Berlin

Could someone recommend a good but cheap hotel, $50, in Berlin near the Zoo Bahnoff or Mitte. Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 2:35 am

Bahnhof Zoo, is one of the largest train stations in Berlin. In this area you can find plenty of hotels and other budget accommodations. On my every visit to Berlin, I happened to book different hotels and all have been pretty good. If you are looking for a cheap hotel in the same area, check out the list of hotels I have stayed in-

1. Aletto Hotel Kudamm

This stylish 3-star hotel is conveniently located in the center of Berlin, just a minute's walk from the Zoologischer Garten railway station. I enjoyed my stay here and found it pleasant, clean as well as close to the subway station.

2. Hotel Upper Room

This 3-star Berlin hotel is situated 0.5 km away from Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station, only 10 minutes walks from the station Zoo. It’s famous for hospitality. The location of the hotel is ideal to experience culture, music and cuisines of the area.

3. Hotel Vega

Situated in a very nice and sophisticated place, Hotel Vega is located at a distance of 0.6km from Zoologischer Garten railway station. I had an exceptional sensory experience of spa therapies and massages there.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 3:30 am
Suspended

I think Motel Plus Berlin is a good option for you in this range to stay in Berlin. The rooms are nice and clean although basic as you would expect for the type of hotel. I got great service from the front desk crew who were very friendly and helpful when I had some special requests on my first visit there.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jun 18, 2018 at 7:23 am Reason: We don't bold posts
Old Oct 9, 2018, 8:50 am
RJR

Try the MEININGER Hotel Berlin Mitte - I stayed there for €40 a night, and it was clean and the staff were excellent!
Old Dec 29, 2018, 5:03 am

1. Hotel Heidelberg- 38.00€ and it is just 0.6km from Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station
  2. AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin - 25.08€ and it is 0.3km from Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.