Is Altitude usealtitude.com legit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Altitude usealtitude.com legit?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2017, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Question Is Altitude usealtitude.com legit?

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time writer. Does anyone here use Altitude (usealtitude.com)?

Seems like a good deal, and like the idea of getting text alerts, but don't know anyone who uses it.

Hoping the hive mind can help.

Thanks!
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:47 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Looks like a scam. Everything on that site - you can find yourself with a bit of effort
Old Jan 6, 2018, 9:47 am
Suspended

I don't think I would call it a scam. It appears to be just yet another third party site attempting to make money without adding any value to the equation between a buyer and seller. Every third party hotel booking site does the same thing for example. 'We find you the best deal' yada, yada, yada.

Whether the 'convenience' that they suggest they offer you is of any value to you or not is a subjective question. For which there can be no objective answer obviously.

If I want to find a flight from A to B, I just do a Google search for 'flights from A to B' and then go through some of the sites that search brings up. What I think you may be asking is can you avoid doing your own research to find a flight yourself and rely instead on this third party to find it for you. The answer to that question is yes of course you can but that doesn't mean they will find you the best deal, it just means you will have a lazy answer. Lots of people are satisfied with lazy answers. Your time, your dime.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.