Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Budget Travel for US citizens during the "Trump Slump": An admittedly selfish inquiry

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Budget Travel for US citizens during the "Trump Slump": An admittedly selfish inquiry

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:41 am

I take advantage of good prices. This is the first summer in a long time when I have seen airfares from SFO to Europe for $600-$800 roundtrip. I booked my flight to Iseael for $945 roundtrip in July. I was in Amsterdam and Rejkiavik in April. Who knowes I may go to Europe and Israel again in the fall.

I save up money and book tickets when they are inexpensive. I avoid Basic Economy and Low Cost Carriers when possible. For me I like to prepay and not have to worry about luggage costs and seat assignmrnts. For me the extra $100 to avoid Basic Economy is nothing as some airlines charge $60 each way for a suitcase $50 for a good seat at the front so why not pay up now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.