Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Curated Cheap Flights Aggregator (HackTheFlight.net)

Curated Cheap Flights Aggregator (HackTheFlight.net)

Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:32 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: Lowly BAEC Bronze, VS, IHG Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Anyone else having issues with the UK email alerts? I get them at random times. For example, today I got one for yesterday (25th April) and I also got a UK email for the 20th April. On the 24th April I got an email for the 23rd April and the 18th April. And obviously on the 18th April and 20th April I didn't get any UK alerts.

Little glitch for you to take a look at! Sorry!
Old May 5, 2017, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Hey rhivolution,

The amount of users who have been subscribing to our newsletter during the last weeks was so high that our servers couldn't manage it. We migrated part of the hacktheflight system to a larger and more powerful dedicated machine in order to handle the notifications. Now emails should be being delivered as usual.
Old May 7, 2017, 12:11 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: Lowly BAEC Bronze, VS, IHG Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by hacktheflight
Hey rhivolution,

The amount of users who have been subscribing to our newsletter during the last weeks was so high that our servers couldn't manage it. We migrated part of the hacktheflight system to a larger and more powerful dedicated machine in order to handle the notifications. Now emails should be being delivered as usual.
^ Thanks for the update.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 5:57 am

Hi, is it possible to divide deals?
For example: Secret Flying is already divided inside by zone, if I could select only Europe I'd never see useless offers. That's really convenient for me, because living in Milan I often look offers from others cheap countries (a Milan / Bruxelles-Sofia roundtrip costs generally 25$)
Old Oct 27, 2017, 2:16 am

sir would it be possible to create an Alert so that the changes in rates for a tracked route can be told on a periodic basis? For example i am tracking the rate from Delhi to New York so i could feed this in My Panel and i would get notifications of the rate regularly or if maybe some deal is found i can be Alerted
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:24 am

When I click on a flight deal, it shows a bunch of deal sites and a “gotodeal” button which sends me back to the main page.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by boboqui
When I click on a flight deal, it shows a bunch of deal sites and a gotodeal button which sends me back to the main page.
This is really annoying! Today I had to go to the secretflying website and scroll quite a bit before the deal showed up.

Theres a go to deal button but all it does is open the same page:
https://hacktheflight.net/2018/09/02...434-roundtrip/

Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:51 am

Very excited about this. I am getting "502 Bad Gateway" to most links. Is the site down?

I live in SF, and have a few places I'd like to go, including London, China, Japan, and South America. I am flexible as to when I can go.

If the site is not coming back, does anyone know of any alternatives?
Old Oct 23, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
"502 Bad Gateway"

I have been receiving "502 Bad Gateway" the past couple of days. I hope this is just a temporary glitch?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:02 am

Proposal for site

Hi, congratulations for your great job. I would like to propose to have a look to travelonbudget.net if you want to add deals from this site too.
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Last edited by marstay; Nov 20, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Old Dec 11, 2018, 6:43 pm

Is there a working URL ?
Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:27 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
HackTheFlight.net

Edit to ADD:

That is ODD, just worked, and now that I retest the link after posting does NOT work

Even created a bookmark this time, and now it too does not work .....
Old Dec 15, 2018, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Hi there @EmailKid @LAXlocal @onedog. Thanks for your messages!. We have reactivated the search box and made some tweaks to the website. Now you sholdn't get errors and searches should run faster. If there is something more we can do for you, just let me know.
Old Oct 26, 2020, 9:43 am

Down?

Is the website hacktheflight.net down? Haven seen any new notifications from this site for the last 2 months.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.