Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

RT: SIN/KUL-Europe (Help needed!)

Old Jul 26, 2016, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of flying to Europe (any city) from KL, Malaysia or Singapore in December (preferably during Xmas period). Are there any cheap flights that you know that are departing from these cities? If you do, tell me about it!

Thank you in advance!
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:16 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
I'd suggest you research the best flight you can find, and then post your results here to see if somebody has a better suggestion.

Lots of resources for that research. The easiest is probably www.kayak.com. But there is also Orbitz, Expedia and a slew of others.

Lots of the above sites also have an "alert" feature, which lets you give it details of a particular flight and then you will get an email if the price drops (a sale).

"Matrix ITA" is more challenging to use, but a stronger tool and worth the effort of learning it.

The airline sites themselves sometimes yield results not on the more general ones. The second post in this particular forum is a list of "low cost carriers". Worth a look.

Welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 9:42 pm

cheap flight from KUL to MILAN

You can fly from KUL to Milan leaving on 12/20 and returning 12/30 for 610
Dec 20 Fri Dec 30 +1 day (Trip spans 13 days)
$610
Kiwi.com

Multiple airlines
7:05p KUL 1:15p BGY 25h 10m 3 stops (IKA, GYD)
1:55p BGY 3:00p KUL 42h 05m 3 stops (SAW, ESB)
Economy
Old Jul 30, 2016, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Thank you!
Old Aug 1, 2016, 10:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
MH is generally cheaper than other longhaul carriers in the region. I'd look there first and then try to beat their fares.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:20 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
$225 for KUL-LHR one way on xmas (works for many other dates as well between Sept-Jun):
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...016-12-29;tt=o

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.