Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Itinerary please - Boracay

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2016, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Itinerary please - Boracay

Looking to stay in Boracay for 4 days next month. Any itinerary you guys could offer? A cheap hostel and a cheap scooter to rent are what I'm looking for too.
Old May 12, 2016, 10:16 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
www.hostelbookers.com is a good start

www.kayak.com

www.tripadvisor.com

www.airbnb.com

and even www.couchsurfing.com

Last edited by Romelle; May 12, 2016 at 10:21 am
Old May 14, 2016, 2:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
I went in 1995 and 1996 and shudder to think how built-up it's likely gotten. It had some of the best and most colorful corals for a snorkel trip I've seen. It's a small and fragile island, generally. Supply/demand was unfavorable at times even 20 years ago, so hopefully you hit a slow period.
Old Jun 1, 2016, 12:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
I've been to Negros and Cebu, but not Boracay. I generally use hotelscombined and booking.com. Consider hotels.com because you can get discounted gift cards. Use any site in conjunction with a cb portal. Use cashbackmonitor to find the best portal payout.

Motor scooters can be found almost anywhere once you arrive. Do a little searching to find the best price frequently down a side street instead of the main drag. They will keep your passport which I don't like. Expect to get screwed if you scratch the bike at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.