Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

pay ticket for an other person Air Asia?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

pay ticket for an other person Air Asia?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
You are replying and quoting a 2.5 year old post.

The first two paragraphs do not say they are NOT about Air Asia tickets. Bumping a thread this old for a seemingly minor thing is usually frowned upon.

1) 2.5 years old is not that old for a matter which is ongoing.

2) Not saying that the issues were not with Air Asia does not mean they WERE with Air Asia, hence my request for clarification.

3) The issue might be minor for you. It is not minor for the person who is running the risk of being denied boarding in case the credit card is asked at the airport.

So if you have any information on Air Asia's policy on the use of third party credit card, please share it with us. This will update the info on this thread. Thank you.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jul 12, 2018 at 4:14 pm Reason: Getting personal again
Old Jul 12, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: None
I've booked flights for others and had no issues there.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by pjkcards1
I've booked flights for others and had no issues there.
Thank you very much for your helpful answer.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jul 12, 2018 at 4:13 pm Reason: Getting personal again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.