Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHX to HOU

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2013, 11:01 am
Original Poster

PHX to HOU

I am looking for cheap flights from PHX to HOU on July 27 and returning on July 28. What are cheap airlines and booking websites I can try?

Thanks
Old Jul 5, 2013, 3:28 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by lazyme
I am looking for cheap flights from PHX to HOU on July 27 and returning on July 28. What are cheap airlines and booking websites I can try?
Well lazyme, don´t know how many answers you will get here, as most of us here in Budget Travel like to see poster put is some effort before they use their valuable time answering fare requests, which BTW is sticky number 3 in this forum, and you may read it if you have not done so.

Having said that, a lot of times kind souls will try to help, but seeing you have done no research I doubt there will be many.

EmailKid
Old Jul 7, 2013, 8:33 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
www.kayak.com, gives you all the different airlines' prices.

Also, when you put in HOU, do you mean Hobby, more flights go into Bush Intercontinental, it is airport code IAH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.