Reload this Page >

Budget Travel on MEGABUS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Budget Travel on MEGABUS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2015, 2:56 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
@boxo: The only way to get absolute confirmation beyond what we can offer here would be to call. And regardless of what they might answer, I can't imagine that they would care in the event. If they do a head count and you're not there, they get to sell your space again.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 3:21 am

Hi there,
I'd like to know what happens if I buy a tickets with Megabus USA for the same day and for the same route but with different times (17:00 or 5 pm and 19:30 or 7:30 pm) and don't use a ticket with the departure at 5pm. All tickets are on the same reservation.

The reason is I don't the exact end of my event on this day so I want to have some flexibility.

Thank you in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.