Wiki Posts
Search

Next Stage Travel

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2012, 5:26 pm

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
$99 airfare and hotel from kgbdeals

http://www.kgbdeals.com/national/dea...a-40400268f4cd

Book your flight and save 88% on round trip airfare + a 2-night hotel stay for 2 in Las Vegas or Orlando, courtesy of Next Stage Promotions! Today's kgbdeal grants you this $850 value for just $99.

1758 sold 92 left

Any catch or is this a good deal?

Fine print:
who & where
Next Stage Promotions mechant link
deal appeal: (343)
Agent B says
Your voucher is valid for two years!
need to know
# Airfare + hotel
# Valid for travel to Las Vegas or Orlando from any U.S. airport
# Includes round trip airfare for two + two-night hotel stay
# Escape the chilly weather and have a real vacation
# Choose one of several participating major airlines
# Buy a few vouchers and multiply the savings
# Valid for 2 years!
what & why

Visit one of the most action-packed U.S. destinations or just step away from the chilly weather. Let today's kgbdeal fly you to the destination of your choice (Las Vegas or Orlando) from any US airport and set you up with two nights in a hotel with this $850 value from Next Stage Promotions for just $99.

Next Stage travel has been providing businesses with travel incentive certificates since 1999. For 11 years, huge retail companies have turned to Next Stage for their huge ticket incentive needs. Since 2010, Next Stage travel has been offering discounted airfare to individuals and families.

Their mission is simple: to provide the best travel for as inexpensive as possible. Take that vacation that you otherwise might not afford with today's delightful kgbdeal.
by the way
# Valid until January 21, 2014
# May purchase multiple vouchers
# Limit 2 per household
# May purchase additional vouchers as gifts, limit 2
# Limit one voucher per transaction through merchant’s website
# Valid for travel from any U.S. airport to Las Vegas or Orlando
# Does not include additional airline fees like baggage, seating, tax, etc. which incur additional fees up to $150 per person
# Certificate is valued at up to $850 worth of travel costs (up to $350 in hotel and $500 in airfare)
# Booking through broker assigned by Next Stage Travel
# Must book at least 90 days prior to desired travel dates
# Customer responsible for any airline charges exceeding $500
# Not designed for group travel
# Airfare + hotel rates on merchant site based on published rates
# Includes $65 redemption fee (waived for kgb customers)
# List of participating airlines will be available during booking with Next Stage.com
# Customer must be at least 21 years of age with valid driver’s license at time of booking
# Subject to availability
# Cannot combine with other offers
# Tax not included
# No cash value, credit, or change given
Old Jan 17, 2012, 5:30 pm

looks great but from which airport to Orlando? and how much would the tax be which is not included??? based on $850 or $99?
Old Jan 17, 2012, 6:45 pm

I registered with kgb and went through the process to buy. Fortunately, the deal just became sold out as I was buying. Whew! I dotched a bullet! Thank you to everyone for all the information.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:13 pm
QBK

Programs: UA 1K-MM + UC, Marriott Plat, National Exec
"Sold out".

If anybody bought this and can report on whether it was really a good deal, that would be helpful on the off chance something similar appears in the future.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:25 pm

this appears to be a ridiculous deal. man, I missed it.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:45 pm

Have a look at a previous thread discussing a similar deal from the same, as it seems, company. Long story sort, stay away, because extra costs appear out of nowhere later in the process.

thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/budge...ge-travel.html
Old Jan 17, 2012, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Since there is no clear MR Deal here but just some brief offer which may not even be available, I am moving this to Budget Travel.

If a real airfare that leads to a true MR Deal comes up from this, then post the actual fare and when the offer ends. Most of these offers are not a MR Deal on their own.

MR Deals need the usual airline, booking site, city pairs, fare all in cost, miles status accrual etc.

Cheers
BiziBB, Moderator Mileage Run
Old Jan 17, 2012, 11:25 pm
Formerly known as MLW20

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others
I bought the deal on KGB, thought it was worth a chance. It does seem fishy but hopefully it works out... I can;t imagine taxes being much for NY-Orlando.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 9:42 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by MichaelWTravels
... I can;t imagine taxes being much for NY-Orlando.
Famous last words ....

Keep us posted please.

EmailKid
Old Jan 18, 2012, 10:23 am
QBK

Programs: UA 1K-MM + UC, Marriott Plat, National Exec
Originally Posted by kostasn0
Have a look at a previous thread discussing a similar deal from the same, as it seems, company. Long story sort, stay away, because extra costs appear out of nowhere later in the process.

thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/budge...ge-travel.html
Thanks, kostasn0! That's exactly the sort of feedback I was looking for. It's clearly one of the horde of "too good to be true, and in fact it isn't" offers. Like the crap Amex keeps sending me...
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:23 am

Thumbs up YGWYPF

Hi everyone,

I've been seein this offer make the rounds on a couple different daily deal sites, and I gotta say, I'm a little wary. However, I also think I'm smarter than the average bear so I thought I'd give it a shot. I think I'm at step....3 of the process? It looks like Next Stage (Now Next Stage Promotions) has streamlined the process a little. There was no $65 booking fee, and all the other fees were explained on the offer page. But lets be real. Does anything think they're gonna get to fly roundtrip to Orlando or Vegas with a friend from anywhere in the country and stay 2 nights in a hotel for under a hundred bucks? I can't even fill my gas tank for less than 50. So here's what I did:

Saw the deal on KGB, READ EVERYTHING, and bought it for $99
Got a voucher from KGB to redeem after the deal closed (weird)
After a couple of weeks or so I got another e-mail from next stage with another code
Submitted THAT online with passenger information and travel dates
Got an e-mail from Hotel and Air a couple days later with hotel info, flight times and overages
Flight seemed a little high but I couldn't do a whole lot better on my own for the dates I wanted.
Confirmed itinerary and paid the overages, now I'm just waiting to fly!

After all the taxes, fees, and overages, plus the flight and hotel credit, the total cost of my trip was $697.94. A non-stop flight from Atlanta to Vegas was already over $400 per person when I looked on my own, and that doesn't include the hotel cost. So it's a few extra hoops to jump through, but so far I feel like I got a decent deal. My advice: read everything. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't get all pissed about it.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 9:51 am

The deal is back on KGB. They apparently have since gotten rid of the $65 fee, but the deal now costs $99. Thanks for posting this as I almost bought into it too.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Another reason why I love Flyer Talk. I almost bought the KGB Deals today too but I knew it sounded fishy. Thanks again!
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:13 pm

Hello. This is Bobby from Next Stage. It is strange. I have noticed many comments on this page were speculative. Meaning, these are from people who never used our product. With that said, I want to clear some things up. We are a member of the BBB. Las Vegas Chamber and IMA. About a year ago when this thread began, we had to retailers that did not disclose everything as they were supposed too. This caused a huge amount of issues for us. Since then, we require disclosure, or they cannot advertise our product. We are not a PONZI scheme. That is an investment fraud term used that does not even make sense.
We now have upgraded our site, added customer service reps and anew customer support system. We value every customer.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 2:13 pm

Hi Bobby.

It took a year to add customer service? (Feb. 2011 to April 2012?)

I recently got one of these $99 packages from KGB Deals (before reading on here). Will you assure me that I'm not going to get slammed with ridiculous fees/charges/etc.?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.