Community
Wiki Posts
Search

~$600 Anywhere USA to Japan book on 2/20

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2010, 1:53 pm

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Originally Posted by millsdale
Went to the one outside of chicago, mine are AA booked in S inventory. The guy said it is sort of a "while supplies last" thing, so keep trying if you missed it, they might still have tickets at these prices. For the record I paid $560a/i
That's a good deal for the route. Did you have to take the non-stop or did you route through NYC/DFW/LAX for extra mileAAge?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 2:14 pm

thanks, tide.
I called the San Jose office (on Monday) and complained that I couldn't get through the phone, they apologized but said the deal was over on sat
Old Feb 24, 2010, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
Originally Posted by sfducati
thanks, tide.
I called the San Jose office (on Monday) and complained that I couldn't get through the phone, they apologized but said the deal was over on sat
IACE Letter

Look at the 2nd para. My mistake saying that they are offering the same exact deal (I scanned through their original email too quickly). What they are saying is that they will be offering a "special discount" to customers who missed out on the original sale because they couldn't connect through to speak to a live person. Again YMMV on what a "special discount" means - the letter is purposely vague on this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.